Sunday Morning Classes
Our adult Sunday school classes are listed below.
We also offer classes for high school and middle school students from 9:30 to 10:30 am in one of our two youth houses. After Sunday school, teenagers take part in the 10:45 am worship service.
For information on children's classes, click here.
Classes at 9:30 am
- The Soldiers of the Cross class provides appropriate Christian Education for adults with developmental disabilities and is taught by various volunteers. Teachers share interactive lessons to help teach Christian principles. The class meets in Room B-111.
- NEXT is a class for college-age single adults, 18 to 20-something years old. Led by Charlie and April Kilinski, the class meets in Room A-104.
- Faith Cafe, taught by various teachers, is for those in their 20s and 30s. The class meets in Room C-223.
- Sisters of Lazarus is a class for women taught by Karen Carter in Room B-112.
- Disciples' Walk is a class taught by Ron Wheeler in Room C-224.
- The New Bereans is a class taught by Eddie Bryant in Room C-221.
- The International Class is led by Georgia Panya and other volunteers, is primarily for international seekers from the university community. Helping international students with their English (reading, pronunciation, and understanding), the class meets in Room B-110.
Classes at 10:45 am
- The Fellowship in Christ Class class is for adults who attend our 9:30 am worship service. The class is taught by Phil Curry and Robert Reese and meets in Room A-102.
- The International Class is led by Georgia Panya and other volunteers, and is primarily for international seekers from the university community. Helping international students with their English (reading, pronumciation, and understanding), the class meets in Room B-110.